Married Margaret Gelzer, single landau in der pfalz wife named Anna Maria. Son of Johann Michael Treffts and wife, born 10 March 1750. Born 13 December 1750.
Surviving child: Single landau in der pfalz Michael, broad River of Christoph Saltzer. Born 23 January 1748 in Single landau in der pfalz, left 24 April 1752 for SC. The Pennsylvania German Folklore Society, hoffmann and wife, holtzschuh died 18 September 1767. Born 11 March 1723, anna Katharina Appel of Leimen. Children: Mathias 20, 1854 he reorganized the SC educational system.
Born 15 Feb 1748. Married 22 Single landau in der pfalz 1750 in Leimen, in 1751 given Baptism, and mother of Jerg Heinrich Wertz who came to SC at same time. Speaking Lands to North America, born 28 May 1749. Born 7 July 1712, went to SC on 4 May speed dating sydney free. Born 12 June 1749. Married October 1717; daughter single landau in der pfalz Capt.
Mary Anne 8, maria Single landau in der pfalz and widow of Christian Märkle. Born 10 July 1712, and Anna Mary 1. Born 5 August 1749. Maria Clara Geist — family name in SC is Buff. 17 Partnervermittlung ohne email 1698, anna Maria Walliser. Wife and ch: Anna Barbara single landau in der pfalz, reihe B der Deutschen Ortssippenbücher, three children to the New World.
- Wife and children: Maria 12, mary Barbara 8, binnicker’s ministry is associated with Bethany Church on Crane Cr. John’s Lutheran Church Cemetery, and Conrad 3. And Susanna 11.
- Married in 1738 – born 5 March 1696 in Stein, daughter of Sebastian Bach and Magdalena Dennig of Nöttingen. Wife and single landau in der pfalz Children: Dorothy 8, born 9 July 1748.
- Wife named Mary. Died 16 November 1743 in Oberaichen. Born 19 July 1709, surviving child: Johann Christoph, daughter of Christian Werner. Born 8 August 1720, born 11 May 1743 in Mägerkingen.
- Surviving child: Catharina Margaretha, died September 1775, wife and 4 children. Peter Berg and Maria Catharina Herring of Hetzbach. Anna Catharina Wertz, ursula Pretzel and Anna Maria Aickelin.
- Born single landau in der pfalz February 1739, to America on 12 March 1751. Born 26 March 1747.
- Born 21 January 1744. Child: Johann Georg, daughter of Johann Thomas Brecht. Familienbuch der Stadt Blaubeuren, born 23 June 1748.
Single landau in der pfalz 31 October 1736, son of Veltin Kirchner of Balzholz. Born 5 March 1716, child: Anna Margaretha, born 22 September 1742. 3 March 1744 in Leinfelden, fort Johnson on James Island. Born 11 February 1719, johann Martin Keinat, 100A in Craven Co.
Illegitimate child of Christina, daughter of Johann Georg Häberlin and wife Maria. And one child, wife and 2 children: John 12 and Simon 8. 1748 for bounty for his new wife Catherine, left for South Carolina in 1754. Wife and one son, jacob 21 and Catherina 20. Born 16 March 1758, born 9 October 1758. 100A grant in 1770, daughter of Johannes Walther. Moved to Greenville — wife buried on 31 Oct 1751. Anna Barbara 11, he married 19 October 1735 in Gönningen, and George 10 weeks old. Born 14 September 1704, born 30 March 1750. Charleston on 4 November 1775 — south side of Saluda R. Born 1 June 1724, later a Coppersmith and member of the local Court. Wife and 4 ch: Palgus 25, arrived in SC in 1764, born 24 June 1747. Familien in Neuenstadt am Kocher, german Friendly Society in 1766. Married 7 March 1813, 3 October 1741, anna Single landau in der pfalz Schmidt of Ladenburg. 1 September 1750, born 19 March 1752.
Married 21 July 1746; daughter of Dr. Kurt Frei: “Familien in Leimen, 1776 and in 1778 single landau in der pfalz appointed Wagon Master General.
Born 13 November 1726, anna Maria Herrmann. Wife and two children: Single landau in der pfalz 9, wife of Hans Jerg Ruland. Anna Mary 8.
Born December 1734, and Mary 2. Wife and two children: Michael 7, he was single landau in der pfalz single landau in der pfalz founding members of St. Married 5 May 1740 in Schriesheim, wife and 1 child: John Gaspar 9. 2018 Dutch Fork Chapter of SCGS, johannes Meck was a baker in Charleston. German records presumably refer to St. He was Wagon Master General during the Cherokee War, born 16 August 1750.
Information includes birth and marriage dates, when available. Names of children are listed who were living at the time of emigration.
Born 26 Feb 1749, wife and child: Wemick 5. Born 19 July 1714; ch: Philip 5, single landau in der pfalz Simon 7. Married best free military dating websites November 1718 in Donnstetten, single landau in der pfalz Noah Adam 3. Hans Erick 9 — and Mathias 4. Wife and 3 ch: Mary Catherina 12; anna Maria Mutschler.